Monday, October 3, 2011

Cosplay Ideas

I know it's early, but we've been thinking on next years cosplay costumes for conventions.  Honestly, I've never done it but I've always daydreamed about dressing up as one of my favorite heroes.  For quite a few of those heroes I'd have to be down to design and wear skin tight spandex body suit.

While I'm not comfortable doing either, Rose came up with her cosplay idea quite easily:  Batwoman

Without having profiles for our contributors you wouldn't know it, but Rose's complexion matches that of Kate Kane (if not as grey and no this is not meant as an insult, she's quite attractive).  She also has red hair which she possibly make a little brighter prior to playing comic dress up.

Though the character I might go as has no real connection with Batwoman, his legacy does.  I'll be going as Vic Sage, better known as The Question.  I'll throw up some comparison pics between Rose and myself with pics of The Question and Batwoman for your opinion.  Also I'd like to hear if you have any plans this early for next years costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment