Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Action Comics - Lex's Co-conspirator?

If you haven't read it and are really itching to kick anyone's ass that spoils it for you, I'm glad you don't know where I live.

The last page of Action Comics (the few that are there for the 3.99 price follow by Art and comments by Morrison and Morales followed by a preview of the GN Batman Noel) has a mysterious spaceship just beyond the Earth's moon.  This spaceship (if Morrison isn't screwing over his readers by alluding to this when it's really someone/something else that Luthor's speaking to) itself is either in contact with Lex Luthor or someone aboard is in contact with Luthor.  Now by looking at the design of the spaceship closely, thinking that this character has information of Krypton and Kal-El, and considering that this character is in contact with Luthor and supplying him information, it should be none other than Braniac.  At least that is this reader's opinion.  Other possibilities?  Not much other than a brand new character or a Kryptonian.

(I'll post image later in the day of the page)

I'm going to go ahead and jump a little further into this weeks comics.  But I'll keep you, my lovely readers, up to date on all that I notice and find interesting.  As of right now I'm just excited that there is no more appearances of red hooded Lady Plot Device.

As for my initial read and thoughts, I'd rate Action Comics #2:  6½ / 10

Not great, not bad.  Nothing new, nothing too interesting.  And Superman is a dick who would snap a person's neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment